- Face Slots help preserve ball speed on shots that are struck from the heel or toe
- Thinner topline and shallower blade height that combine to create a more compact look
- Redesigned Speed Pocket that has a thinner wall, improving performance on shots struck low on the face while also creating higher launch
- Lighter fluted hosel saves weight and enables an even lower, deeper center of gravity
- Geocoustic engineering utilizes a combination of geometric shaping and acoustic management to enhance sound and feel
TaylorMade M2 HL Irons (Regular Steel, 4-PW + SW, Left Hand) reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!